Please complete our secure online application below.
Before you begin the online application process, please make sure you have collected all the necessary information and documents. You will need the applicant’s complete information and as well that of at least one parent. This includes names, birthdates, addresses, etc. Required and recommended documents ( see below ) must be submitted as PDF or JPEG files only and less than 5MB each. If any document is larger than 5MB, or scanned at too high a resolution must be rescanned at a lower resolution before beginning the application process.
In order to submit an application, the documents listed below are required. If you do not upload these documents into the online application system, you cannot complete the application process. If you do not submit a complete application within thirty (30) days, the partial application will be automatically deleted.
- Participation Agreement. The parent(s) and student must sign our agreement. Download is available directly within the application.
- Transcripts or report cards. You must have a record of grades for the last two years, translated into English, they must be in PDF or JPEG files only, and less than 5MB in size. You will only be able to upload one document, so please ensure all pages of the records of grades are scanned as a single document.
- Course Request Form.
- Passport photo page. Please scan the passport photo page of the applicant’s passport, if they have a passport already. This allows us to double-check the applicant’s information to ensure that all correspondence is correct.
- Letter to Host Family. In your letter of introduction, please write about yourself, your family , your interests and hobbies, and why you have decided to participate in this program
- Photo albums. Please scan the entire album as one document.
We recommend that you collect the following documents prior to applying. These documents assist us in making an admission decision should we require additional information. They must be submitted as single documents in PDF or JPEG files only and less than 5MB each.
- Custodian document. If the applicant will not be part of our homestay program, they must assign a custodian. This custodian must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, over 25 years old, and must live full time in the Victoria area. If the student is under 13 years of age, they must live with a parent while participating in the program.
- Other documents. If you have another document pertinent to admission, such as a student interview form, please submit it as a single document.